Sunday, February 18, 2018

Jess

This is one of the posts where I just wanna share some pretty pictures.

I have been combating the winter blues by changing doll clothes.


Jess looks good in everything, and this dress from the mix and match line is no exception.


I am glad that they included working pockets on this dress. That always adds something to a doll outfit.

I would like to see more clothes in the pretty coral color they used to accent the neckline and pockets.

I hate corduroy, but I am willing to make an exception in this case!


2 comments:

  1. I love corduroy! I had two suit jackets in corduroy that I often wore while teaching. Rich! This dress is just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...