Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A New Thimbles and Acorns Pattern

Thimbles and Acorns has released a new pattern on Pixie Faire.

It is called "A Piece of History Dress."

This pattern looks super versatile.



The pictures with the pattern show that the same pattern can be used for dresses from the following time periods:
Greek Chiton, Early Renaissance Gown, Colonial Shortgown, Gaulle Dress, Regency Dress, Pioneer Dress, Civil War Dress, Edwardian Dress, 1920s Dress, 21st Century Dress.

That's a lot of time periods! 

I think this pattern looks like a must-have.

On a related note, Keepers Dolly Duds have moved their patterns to Pixie Faire, but not all of them seem to be listed there yet.

This does not inconvenience me, but I find it annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...