Tuesday, July 30, 2019

My CYO from MCM

I was hoping to get a unique Jess mold doll from MCM.

There were two possible combinations on my wish list.

I was able to get a doll who looked like one of my dream dolls!



She even came with the CYO outfit that I would have picked out.

She has short, curly, red hair and blue eyes.

She does have the new eyes with the white posts. Her eyes look a little bit wonky.
I am not sure if that is because her eyes are wonky, or just because the face mold is uneven.



She is still quite pretty!

I haven't picked out a name and a back story for her, but I am working on it!

2 comments:

  1. How many dolls do you have now? This one is pretty...love long curly red hair! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to count... I have a few up for sale to free up some space.

      Delete

Birthday Rapunzel Dresses

 Today is my friend's birthday. One of her favorite dolls is her Disney Animators Rapunzel. I used a  Requiem Art Designs pattern  to ma...