Monday, August 12, 2019

MCM T-shirt

The Madison Children's Museum Benefit Sale, had T-shirts for pre-order for the first time ever this year.

Astrid got to model the shirt first. She is from a past MCM sale, so that makes sense.


The doll sized shirt has a grey background with the words Dolls Doing Good in pink and teal letters.

I only got the doll sized shirt.

I am rather proud of how I managed to accessorize the shirt.

Surprisingly, the shirt has an American Girl brand tag on the side. We were not expecting that!

I am very happy with the shirt.

I just wish that the words were positioned slightly higher on the shirt, to make it easier to keep them visible when tucking the bottom of the shirt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...