Friday, July 9, 2021

A Busy Summer

 July is always a challenging month for me to take doll pictures and post n the blog, due to visiting family members.

All the same, summer is going by way too fast for me.

The only doll thing that I have done lately is make three more Fourth of July dresses from the Liberty Jane Peplum Top pattern.

I didn't take any new pictures, because they were identical to ones I already made and shared on here. Plus, I was in a hurry to get them mailed before the holiday.


These were for the granddaughter of my mom's friend, and I just wanted her to have some Fourth of July dresses. She has an 18 inch Madame Alexander doll named Mary that she is devoted to. I am a sucker for little girls who love their dolls.

I hope to have more doll content to share in August, if not sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....