Monday, September 13, 2021

Blind Bag Mystery Hobby Codes

Here are the codes for the Blind Bag Mystery Hobby packs currently available from American Girl.


I don't live close enough to a store to be able to shop in person. I have used the codes before to check what was in the bag before opening. You can't return them once they have been opened.

I think the code is the last letter printed underneath the barcode. Well, printed is the wrong word. They are sort of punched in and can be hard to read.


A- camera set

B- binoculars

C- painting

D- compass

E- plant

F- Frisbee

G- pencil case

H- measuring tape

I- tablet

J- notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...