Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds' Fifties Flair

I recently made several copies of this pattern. I really like it. It looks really cute, and it is much easier to make than it looks.

It also looks good in a multitude of colors!





It is cute and slightly tropical in yellow and green.


The back has a sash and buttons!


It looks cute in purple and pink. Jess looks good in every color. She's my favorite model.



It also looks good in yellow and blue!

I really love playing with colors when I am sewing. That's why I am a quilter. It is so much fun to make different colors look good together. 

Therefore I am also drawn to doll clothes with more than one color in them. This pattern is great for that!


I joke that all of the dresses together make the girls looks like a choir from the Lawrence Welk Show.
Nonetheless, they are really cute!

I made the decoration on the bodice go in different directions on different dresses on purpose to entertain myself. :)

Boomdiada got the yellow and green dress, and she posted about it on her blog. Maryellen looks so cute in her dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Doll Stella

 I recently bought several Red Ruby Fashion dolls due to a recent sale. I have always thought that these dolls were very pretty. The high pr...