Thursday, June 15, 2017

Zia's Photoshoot

Here are some pretty pictures of Zia enjoying the lovely weather!




Isn't she pretty? The blue of the dress goes well with her eyes.


This is the Double Bow Dress. I bought it on clearance. My rule is to not buy anything that I can sew myself, and this one juuust slides under that rule. I would not have bought it at full price.


It's very cute, it's just not my favorite. I think lately I have been buying more dress-up type dresses, and those are my favorites, but maybe the girls need more everyday clothes, like Anne does. I feel like my photo shoots are running out of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...