Sunday, October 15, 2017

Meeting Kathleen Ernst

Yesterday, I got to meet Kathleen Ernst!

She is the author of the Caroline Abbott series, as well as the Chloe Ellefson mysteries for adults.

I like both of her series!

Here is a link to her author website.

She had a book signing at Old World Wisconsin, and I was so lucky to get to go.

Guys, she is so nice.

We went to the book signing first, then put the books in the dry car because it was raining and went to Old World Wisconsin. When we got back, she recognized us and asked us about our visit.

She even let me take a picture:


It was a great experience! I am so glad I got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....