Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Adieu, Adipose

The title of this blog is just me being silly, because I am not saying adieu but bonjour to my first FunkoPop!


This little guy is an Adipose from Doctor Who. I love the fourth season episode this comes from, where the Doctor and Donna join forces together.

I have been debating the purchase of this Adipose for a year or so, so it was time to take the plunge!


FunkoPops are usually very stylized and cartoony.
I like this guy because he looks just like one of the Adipose from the episode!
He didn't get the FunkoPop stylization treatment because, let's face it, he already looked stylize and cartoony. LOL.

Plus, he's really cute.

He is going to sit in my kitchen and remind me to eat healthily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Rapunzel Dresses

 Today is my friend's birthday. One of her favorite dolls is her Disney Animators Rapunzel. I used a  Requiem Art Designs pattern  to ma...