Sunday, October 6, 2019

Kathleen Ernst and lack of Caroline Abbot news

I went to a book signing by Kathleen Ernst this weekend.

Kathleen Ernst with my Felicity at a book signing last year


She was promoting her new book, Fiddlin' With Fate. It's part of her Chloe Ellefson mystery series. I love this series and always learn something new from reading it.

After she signed a copy of Fiddlin' with Fate for me, I pulkled out two Caroline books and asked if she could sign them for me.

She let out an audible "Awww."



I asked her if the Caroline books were going to be reissued with illustrations.

She said that she would love that because the illustrations were so beautiful, but that she had not heard anything.

 She had also not known that some of the other historical books had been reissued with illustrations.

So my guess is that we will have a long wait for more illustrated American Girl historical books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...