Saturday, November 26, 2022

Halloween Clothes

 I swear I made these Halloween dresses in time for Halloween. I posted them on Instagram and forgot to put them on the blog!

I was inspired by someone else's sewing project to want to make some long sleeve Halloween dresses.

This fabric was the best doll scaled Halloween fabric that they had. I paid $2.50 for a half yard and made two dresses out of it. So much better than AG prices!

I used 123 Mulberry Street Baby Doll dress pattern yet again. It's so easy and it has long sleeves, that makes it tempting.

I think I may have made the skirts a little too long and I am tempted to shorten them.

I am also tempted to add a belt or something a jazz it up a bit.

I made the leggings out of a T-shirt and a Simplicity pattern.

So not my favorite project ever, but quick and satisfying.

Jess and Zia are still wearing these dresses. I need to change their clothes.

I made the tiny books too. They are The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch and Hocus Pocus and the All New Sequel. I do love tiny books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney Animator Sundress

 I made a quick sleeveless sundress for the Disney Animator dolls.  I used the pattern   Requiem Art Designs Disney Animator Toddler Basic D...