Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Kavi Appreciation Day

 Today is Kavi Appreciation Day.

I think that Lila is cute and I hope that she does well for AG. I hope that releasing the GOTY early is a good financial decision for AG. AG has been struggling financially as a company lately, and I want them to do well.

The fact remains, though, that Kavi is getting a little bit cheated by releasing Lila early. So let's show her some love!

I took all of these pictures during a recent trip to Old World Wisconsin.

I would have loved to see Kavi's collection be a little less trendy, and a little more everyday. I think she looks better when dressed in clothes that are not part of her collection.

I also like her better without the painted eyelashes, but I am an old curmudgeon.

I would have loved to see the outfit that Kavi wore to see Wicked, and maybe some Indian food like samosas and dal.

What would you like to see for Kavi?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...