Sunday, October 1, 2023

Making Mini Books

 While I was in recovery from COVID, I was making a lot of mini books.

Sitting up was about all I could do, and making something gave me a sense of satisfaction. 


I made over 50 books. I am not sure how many, probably around 70. I stopped counting at 50.

I made the entire series of Phryne Fisher books! These are obviously under copyright, so they are just for me to enjoy.

These books are the right size for AG dolls, although they can be slightly oversized books for fashion dolls.


If you are interested in making mini books, I suggest checking out Jinjia Mixed Goods on Pixie Faire!

Here is a link to their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...