Monday, November 6, 2023

Eighteen Cotton Lane

 I have been following Eighteen Cotton Lane on Instagram for a while.

The account belongs to a seamstress in Canada who does absolutely beautiful work.

I wanted to give her a shout out because she has branched into making patterns for others to use.

So far, her first two patterns are both 1930s dresses for Kit, who is her favorite doll.

Her first pattern is a replica of a sailor dress worn by Shirley Temple. It is absolutely exquisite.

It is also a beautiful pattern when used in different colors and fabrics. I have seen several different variations now.

Shirley Temple Inspired Pleated Sailor Dress Link

Her second pattern is a 1930s tea dress. It has lots of beautiful detail. It is also inspired by a vintage 1930s pattern.

1930s Tea dress Pattern

I recommend following her even if you don't sew, or have the budget to buy from her. Her doll clothes are always a pleasure to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...