Friday, March 1, 2024

Pattern review: Keepers Dolly Duds Parade Day

 I made the Keepers Dolly Duds Parade Day pattern.

This was a quick and easy pattern.

The top of the blouse has some pleating, but it was easy to do.

The skirt and jacket were very easy.

If you are intimidated by sewing asymmetrical patterns, I think that this jacket would be a good one to start with.

I really wanted to make the jacket a solid color, but I was using what was in the house. I couldn't find a solid color fabric that coordinated.

As a result, the blouse, skirt and jacket are all three different florals. I think it works.

Anyway, it can be used for mix and match.

Here is a picture of the dress from Parade Day with the jacket from Church Tea. This combination works too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Caroler's Coat

 Ladies and gentlemen, I did it! I finished the 47th Keepers Dolly Duds digital pattern. This one is the  Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Carol...