Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Tea with The Governess

 I made Keepers Dolly Duds Tea with the Governess!

My goodness, this pattern is so elegant and fancy, and it was so easy to make!



I was especially intimidated by the pleats o the bodice. It turned out not to be that bad.

I also did the fancy ruched sleeves, and that was also easy to do!

Honestly, I had more trouble trying to get a picture that would clearly show the pleated bodice than I did sewing it.

I love this pattern! Caroline is going to have such a great wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Caroler's Coat

 Ladies and gentlemen, I did it! I finished the 47th Keepers Dolly Duds digital pattern. This one is the  Keepers Dolly Duds Victorian Carol...