Friday, February 3, 2017

Patience Rides a Horse

One problem with the American Girl horses is that they are not really scaled well for the dolls. They are too small., or the dolls are too big, whichever way you want to look at it.

I understand why this is, because the horses are already quite large!

It turns out that the Patience dolls look much more realistic with the American Girl horses!




This is Through the Woods Patience with Felicity's horse, Penny. They look so great together!


The poseability of the Patience dolls means that they can do a variety of activities with the horses.

The saddle doesn't quite fit, but she can stay on anyway!


Who knows what adventures they will have together?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, she really is a much better scale for that horse! Good to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet the horses would work well with Hearts for Hearts or Wellie Wishers too.

      Delete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...