Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Surprise!

I am going to MCM this weekend, so the last thing I need to do is buy a new doll online.

Reader, that is exactly what I did.


Georgie of Northbound Dolls posted this American Girl doll #15 that had been mislabeled as Josefina on etsy.

She looks like she is in really gorgeous condition.

I originally considered getting #15 as Anne instead of #6, back when American Girls of Today had just been released. I have retained a soft spot for her.

And this doll was under a hundred dollars, and comes with Josefina's loom! Squee!

My collection is growing more than I ever planned, but how could I say no to her?

I can't wait for her to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney Animator Sundress

 I made a quick sleeveless sundress for the Disney Animator dolls.  I used the pattern   Requiem Art Designs Disney Animator Toddler Basic D...