Thursday, January 25, 2018

Girl Scout uniform pattern!

I just saw this new pattern for a 1914 Girl Scout uniform!



It is so fabulous and I love it!

It is available at Pixie Faire from Forget Me Not Designs, which is not a designer I had heard of before.

I will be paying close attention to them in the future, believe me!

They also have some wonderful space outfit patterns for Luciana.

This is specially cool to me, because I once got to model a uniform from this time period for a Girl Scout fashion show.

I love the Girl Scouts, I love period clothes, I love doll clothes... this hits ALL my buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...