Thursday, March 8, 2018

Inspiring Women Barbies

My friend who collects Legos wrote a blog post about a Barbie line based on famous women. 
I am like, how did you know about this before me? 

Image for BRB INSPRNG WMN DL 2 from Mattel

Here is his blog post.

I think they are fabulous and I want Frida Kahlo and Katherine Johnson.

Image for BRB INSPR WMN DL 3 from Mattel

Here is an article about it on CNN.

It's weird though, because the article says these were created because mothers want better role models for their daughters, but on the Barbie pre-order page, it says that they are for adult collectors.

That seems like a mistake somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...