Thursday, March 15, 2018

Samantha's Bicycle Outfit

I got Samantha's bicycle outfit, so here are a few pictures.

These were the best pictures I could get now. I will take some outside when it is nice.


I actually like her other bicycle outfit more. The embroidery and style of the top reminds me of some of Julie's 1970s clothes, specifically the Peasant Top Outfit.


Still, this is bright and cheerful and it was on sale. It made me smile and hope for spring.


Her spats are my least favorite part. They look cheaply made and fake.

I enjoyed having a new outfit for Samantha, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...