Monday, June 18, 2018

New American Girl Release


American Girl Truly Me™ Doll #80



American Girl broke with tradition by releasing the new goodies on a Monday instead of a Tuesday.

I was not excited about this release until it realized it was here.

I like the new dark Josefina mold, Truly Me #80. She is cute.

I like the Not!Kanani, #79, but I wish she had brown eyes instead of hazel.
American Girl Truly Me™ Doll #79

Sushi PJs are cute, but not my thing.
American Girl That's How We Roll PJs for 18-inch Dolls

I am glad there are boy PJs. I feel like the bottom of the PJs could match the top better, though.


I am getting into gardening, so I like Kit's gardening stand. Why does it say it is limited quantities, though?
They just released it today!
American Girl Kit's Garden Stand
I like Kit's overalls! It is her third pair of overalls, which is kind of a lot. I was hoping the overalls would be for Rebecca, since it would be something new for her collection. And I don't even collect for Rebecca.
American Girl Kit's Gardening Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

More on the new release can be read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...