Monday, June 18, 2018

More about the New Release

The Ready to Learn Outfit is cute, and is probably my favorite of the new moddie outfits.
I like that it has so many pieces.
American Girl Ready to Learn Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

The Volcano lab set is silly because Our Generation has already had one out for at least a year.
American Girl Volcano Lab Set

The Cool Colors Outfit makes me thing of Claudia Kimchi from the Babysitters Club.
American Girl Cool Colors Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

I like the pizza party set.
All of the food pieces are something that I would eat and would make a fun sleepover.
American Girl Pizza Party Set

I don't like the pink ruffle or belt on Nanea's new dress. They seem out of place.
American Girl Nanea's Luau Dress for 18-inch Dolls

Luciana's new dress is okay, it just seems really basic.
American Girl Luciana's Starry Night Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

I wish they would make more every day clothes for Rebecca instead of movie dresses. This one reminds me of Lady Mary on Downtown Abby, However.
American Girl Rebecca's Movie Premiere Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

So those are my feels about the new release. I wish there had been more historical items, but I am glad there were some historical items.

What items did you like the best?

Read part one about this release here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...