Saturday, July 7, 2018

Getting ready for MCM Again

I am getting ready for the Madison Children's Benefit Sale again!

You can read last year's posts with advice for preparing for the sale here. I think it is good advice! At the very least, it will give you an idea of what to expect if you have never been there before.

You can read my accounts of the sale from 2016 and 2017.

One thing that I plan to do in Middleton this year is visit Clasen's European Bakery.
I found out about this when a neighbor gifted me with German Lebkuchen from this bakery. I miss German bakeries and can't wait to visit this one!
The address is 7610 Donna Drive, Middleton, Wisconsin.

Another popular place to get goodies is Hurts Donuts. They have a wide selection of delicious doughnut flavors.
The address is 2831 Parmenter St, Middleton, WI 53562.

And you shouldn't visit Wisconsin without trying our delicious cheese and cheese curds.
You can find some at Carr Valley Cheese.
The address is 2831 Parmenter Street, Middleton, WI 53562.

There is a Costco not far from the benefit sale, and I hope I can stock up on groceries there before I head home. There aren't many options for grocery shopping where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....