Tuesday, March 17, 2020

More Sundresses! Ahoy!

I loved the red, white and blue dress on the cover photo of the Sofie Clareese Perfectly Pleasant Sundress.

It was nautical and perky and cute.

I decided to make one just like the cover photo, and one in reverse, with red as the main color.

So, here they are:

This is Hearts for Hearts Tipi.

This is Hearts for Hearts Mosi.

My versions, to me, somehow look less nautical and more like cheerleading costumes.

Maybe that's just me?

But you could actually make a cheerleading costume from this pattern, I think. Just shorten the skirt.

There is this very colorful flower print that I have been drooling over for a while.
Finally, since I had a project, I bought half a yard and made this:

This is Hearts for Hearts Rahel.

This is my favorite of the sundresses so far. It's so colorful and summery.

This pattern is really versatile! You should try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...