Sunday, June 27, 2021

Kit's Photography

 I love Kit's camera. It has the kind of detail that made me fall in love with AG.

I love that it folds up and opens, although I am always afraid it will break.

I keep forgetting how to open it between uses. The little silver tab pulls out, and it looks like it's just molded on. Confusing.

I want to take more pictures of Kit with her camera.

So I was really pleased to take this picture of Kit photographing Kaya's beaver!


It uses two doll props in a believable scenario.

I can imagine Kit being excited to photograph a beaver for the newspaper, can't you?

This is also one of my favorite outfits for Kit. Blue is my favorite color, and it's just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...