Monday, August 8, 2022

MCM Dolls 2022!

 I picked up my MCM dolls on Saturday. The benefit sale actually asked us on social media not to come Saturday morning if we didn't have to. I didn't see that post. I just got up and went. My GPS actually died on me, and I had to go buy a new one.

I got there about 9:30 am, and didn't have to wait long. I was surprised that I had to park in the street and carry my items across the parking lot to the car, because I hadn't seen the post.

I picked up my items and the items for a friend who couldn't do the pick up this weekend. I am going to meet with them in September to give them their items.

The dolls that I got are Maritza and Makena. They were both brand new, never been taken out of the box, no X on their bottoms.


I was amazed at how long Maritza's hair is! It's past her bottom! It has pretty red highlights. It is really beautiful.


Makena is super cute too!

My friend got Kaya, who was also in perfect condition.


As usual, I had a really good MCM experience. I feel guilty about going on Saturday morning when they were asking people to stay away. I thought the morning would be less busy than the afternoon.

After picking up the dolls, I went to Clausen's Bakery, the India House Grocery store, Joann, St. Vincent de Paul thrift store and Portillo's for lunch. Since I live in a very small town, it was really special to have all of these great shops so close together.

Here is a link to my blog post on the MCM sale in 2023- the very last MCM sale ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...