Monday, June 26, 2023

MCM sale Report 2023

I didn't buy any dolls at MCM, but I had a great time, and I saw some online doll friends!

This MCM was very pain-free. It was indoors with AC. Groups were let in on time. There was not a silent auction.

The vendors were in the entry hall, which did not need a ticket to visit.
I think the most popular vendor item was some cute Claudie dresses- they sold out!

It felt like there were less people than usual. There weren't huge crowds and most of the parking lot was empty. Maybe this was because they spaced out the tickets, but I know that not all the tickets sold out.


They didn't have any of the dolls on my wish list when I went through at 9:45 am (which included 55, 84, 88 and 116) and I ended up not buying any dolls for me. I bought a Claudie and her PJs for a friend. Another friend wanted me to get her either 115 or 116, and neither was there at my ticket time.

I bought clothes and accessories for me- the Shi-Poo dog, Janie and Jack red shoes, Janie and Jack boy Christmas outfit, the Eid outfit, the Halloween witch outfit, Joss's cheerleading jacket and a ballet outfit.

They had a lot of Maritza, Makena, Corinne, Maryellen, and Claudie.

All the other named dolls were sold out by the time that I got  there.


 I had a very good time at MCM. I am grateful that I got to go.

I am also proud of the purchasing decisions that I made.

I had a great time meeting people, and I wish that I had gotten to meet more!

After I left, I went to the St. Vincent de Paul Dig and Save thrift store and bought a lot of clothes to make into doll clothes. A whole armful of clothes only cost me $5.21.

I left before the big doll collector get-together, but I got to spend time with my mom and her friend, and that was important to me too. I also got to spend some really nice time talking to the people that I did see, and I think I'd rather meet in small groups and have in-depth conversations anyway.

It was a great day.

I am grateful for all of the MCM sales that I got to attend, 2016-2023. I am sorry that this is the last one.

I would love to take a group picture of all of the dolls that I got at MCM from all of the different years sometime.

MCM Sale Report 2022

MCM Sale Report 2021

MCM Sale Report 2020

MCM Sale Report 2019

MCM Sale Report 2018

MCM Sale Report 2017

MCM Sale Report 2016

1 comment:

  1. I loved the sale too! It was my first and last. It was so much fun to meet AGers live and in person at the meet up too!

    ReplyDelete

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Doll Stella

 I recently bought several Red Ruby Fashion dolls due to a recent sale. I have always thought that these dolls were very pretty. The high pr...