Sunday, July 16, 2023

Projects in Planning

 Here are some of the projects that I would like to sew if I ever have free time again:

I have an embroidered shirt from the thrift store that I want to sew into a doll dress with the Eden Ava Couture Hawaiian Sundress pattern

I have a large 18 month baby sleeper from the thrift store printed with rubber ducks that I either want to make into a Bitty Baby outfit or an AG T-shirt. Undecided.

I have fleece pajama pants from the thrift store with polar bears on them that I want to make into AG pajamas.

I want to make a Civil War era dress, in doll size, that copies one worn by my great-great-grandmother. I want to use the Pemberley Threads Meg dress.

I'm also in love with the Pemberley Threads Jane Eyre dress pattern.

I don't own it yet, but I am in love with the Thimbles and Acorns Greek Renaissance dress pattern.

I don't own it yet, but I am in love with the Dolls at Heart Vera's Dropped Waist Dress.

I have a thrift store dress that I want to use to make Kavi a salwar kameez using the Genniewren Meena Salwar Kameez pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...