Friday, July 28, 2023

Wilhelmina

 Sometimes it's fun to play with a doll that is not your own... especially when you don't have time for your own dolls. 


This Pleasant Company American Girl of Today #14 is not mine, but I got to take her around and take some lovely pictures outside. Her name is Wilhelmina.



I have a serious soft spot for the older Pleasant Company dolls, since they are contemporary with my childhood.


I had fun taking pictures of Wilhelmina. I hope you enjoyed seeing them!



1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You got some nice flowers growing where you're at, and Miss Wilhelmina is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...