Friday, April 26, 2024

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Doll Stella

 I recently bought several Red Ruby Fashion dolls due to a recent sale.

I have always thought that these dolls were very pretty. The high prices were a bit of a deterrent, and I am pretty loyal to American Girl.

The sale made me decide to get some!

The first doll that I opened is Stella. She is gorgeous! I love her hair.

I REALLY love her eyes. The description says that she has green eyes, but I think that they are blue and hazel, like mine.

I really like the sweet faces and the posing ability of the Ruby Red dolls.
They can share a lot of clothes with the Wellie Wisher dolls and the Hearts for Hearts dolls.
The dolls and the clothes feel high quality. What I do not not like is that the clothes that they come with look very mismatching to me, except for the more expensive special edition dolls. I will be changing the clothes on all of the dolls.
They are 15.5 inches tall and skinny, so they are a lot more portable than the AG dolls, as well as poseable.
They are also a bit risky. Some dolls from this line, especially the Siblies, had eyes change color over time. This is one reason why I was reluctant to spend so much money on one of these dolls.

I made the jumper she is wearing. The pattern is the Forever 18 Inches Faux Button Jumper,

Right now, I am very happy with the new addition to my doll family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...