Saturday, April 20, 2024

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Rising Star

 I loved the Keepers Dolly Duds Rising Star pattern as soon as it was released! 

I was a big fan of Shirley Temple as a little girl. I was pretty certain that the name and style of the dress was a Shirley reference.

I was intimidated by the pattern, however, and it took me a while to tackle it.

The part that intimidated me the most was the pleats in the middle. And I have to say that, yeah, my pleats aren't quite playing as nicely as I would like that to.

But I can keep working on setting the pleats and it will not hurt the rest of the dress.

The rest of the dress was quite easy, including all of those zig zags. 



I would be willing to try to make this dress again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

47 Keepers Dolly Duds Patterns

I first saw Keepers Dolly Duds doll clothes around 2008. Eve was selling her beautiful creations on ebay. I was a student and could not affo...