Thursday, April 30, 2015

Saige Copeland

I really needed to do an American Girl post. They really are my loves, I was just having too much fun with the others.

Saige Copeland was the American Girl of the year 2013. She is from New Mexico, and her hobbies are art and horse riding.

Saige appealed to me because she reminded me of the year I was having. I visited New Mexico for the first time, and I dyed my hair red.

I bought her at the store in St. Louis, and it was fun to pick her out in person!





She is a gorgeous doll. In my opinion, the dolls of the year for 2014 and 2015 don't hold a candle to Saige.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...