Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hanging out!

Mcooper (from Up to My Eyeballs in Dolls) and I got together again!  I got to meet all her pretty dolls! She has an amazing collection. You should go to her blog and check it out!


Here are Samantha, Jess and Kaya doing a "Rub-a-dub-dub. three men in a tub" impression.

Mcooper very kindly taught me how to replace the elastic on dolls. My Samantha got all new elastic, and Kaya and Jess got new elastic on one leg each. It was much easier than I expected! I feel so productive now!

Samantha was in particularly bad shape, so I am grateful that now she can stand upright- although she refuses to do so unless she has shoes on. Silly girl.



Mcooper also did new hairstyles on Kaya and Jess. Kaya is rocking a 'do from the Lord of the Rings! And Jess' hair is so summery and perfect, I may never change it.

It was an awesome day!

Here are my gang and her two boys:


Yes, I go out of my way to tease Zelda by taking pictures of Daken.

Here are some more pics of the girls with their new 'dos:





I am so lucky to have such a talented doll friend nearby! I really enjoy being able to talk dolly gossip about upcoming releases and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....