Saturday, August 5, 2017

Nanea Face Mold Comparisons

This is another post using the photos from Nicolel at American Girl Playthings.

She is so kind!

She made these great side-by-side comparison of Nanea's face mold with the other face molds that she owns.

I think it is very fascinating.


 Here is a group picture of all the dolls with different face molds together. They are so cute!





Here are Marie Grace and Nanea together.
I thought that these two are the most alike, but when I see them side by side, they are not.


Here is Cecile (Sonali mold) with Nanea. I think there is some similarity here.


The classic mold and Nanea's face mold look very different.


The #4 face mold also looks very different from Nanea.


To my surprise, I think that the Josefina mold looks the most like Nanea, with the Sonali mold in second place.

I never would have guessed. Maybe I am not as good at face molds as I thought. Of course, with the Hearts for Hearts dolls I have trouble telling which face molds are different or the same whatsoever.


Last but not least, Nanea with Z Yang (Jess mold). Cute, but not very similar.

I found these side by side comparisons to be very surprising!

I really wouldn't think that Nanea's face mold is closest to the Josefina mold by looking at her on her own.

It also looks like maybe Nanea's head is  a bit smaller than the other dolls, and that is why her eyes look so big.

I would like to thank Nicolel for her amazing generosity in letting me share all of these pictures!

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. The Nanea mold may be launching itself into the running of one of my favorite face molds. She's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Disney Animator Sundress

 I made a quick sleeveless sundress for the Disney Animator dolls.  I used the pattern   Requiem Art Designs Disney Animator Toddler Basic D...