Thursday, August 17, 2017

Miscellaneous Melody

I am working on getting Melody's hair in the perfect flip. She came with flip on one side, and the other side was flatter.


Thanks, BeauCouer!

I have heard that using a clean, dry toothbrush on her hair can also help you achieve the perfect flip.


The curlers are very helpful, but I could not get them to stay on on their own. I used bobby pins to help them stay in place.

Hopefully soon I will be taking pictures of Melody with the perfect flip!


In the mean time, here is a comparison of the elephant I made for Melody from a Wren*Feathers pattern with the elephant from Melody's Bedroom Accessories.


The elephants are about the same size.

The store bought one is much better stuffed, and I think overall probably cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...