Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Lottie Doll Wildlife Photographer Mia

A new doll was brought to my attention today!

I have heard of the Lottie dolls, but this one really captured my attention- Wildlife Photographer Mia!



I love this doll for so many reasons.

She is a VERY cute doll of color. Yay for doll diversity!

She is a wildlife photographer- and I cab spend hours in a canoe chasing around a heron to get that perfect picture.

And most importantly, she has cochlear implants!



I have been educating people in my life about cochlear implants lately..

As it turns out, I qualify for cochlear implants. I have reasons not to want to get them, but I approve of anything that helps educate people on this subject.

I think this is great for kids with cochlear implants, and it is a great tool to educate kids or adults who do not have them!

I am very excited about this little doll!



I have not heard of any other doll with cochlear implants.

American Girl dolls have optional hearing aids, but it is not the same thing.

This is great!

You can read more about Mia at Confessions of a Doll Collector's Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...