Wednesday, July 29, 2015

New Pajamas

My friend came over to visit with several pieces of felt. "Let's make pajamas for the tiny dolls," she said. "Let's not use a pattern!"

I was extremely skeptical, because I didn't think I was that good. To my surprise, I did actually make some pajamas, and they are pretty cute.

My friend didn't finish hers yet, because she was more ambitious than I was. She was trying to make a tiny version of Kit's new One Piece Pajamas..

However, mine is finished, and I am so glad she pushed me to challenge myself!




I did "cheat" and use a pattern for the top- but it was definitely not my idea to not use a pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...