Friday, January 27, 2017

The One Lovely Blog Award


Thank you to Sewbeading  for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! 

Here are the rules:

Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog
Write a post about this award
Share 7 facts about you, yourself, and you
Nominate at most 15 people
Tell them the good news!


1. I have a guinea pig named Elinor Roosevelt III. 
2. The spelling of her first name is intentional.


3. I speak fluent German.
4. I earned the highest award in Girl Scouting, the Gold Award.
5. I minored in art history.
6. I like to canoe and spend most of my summer canoeing.
7. I love libraries. 



My nominees for the award are: Keiko and CompanyJinjia Mixed GoodsSabine the Greatand Isn't She Dovely.


2 comments:

  1. I used to speak almost fluent German, but not having a chance to speak it very often has changed that. Schade.

    ReplyDelete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...