Monday, March 13, 2017

Secret Snarker 2017 Part Three

I got my Secret Snarker gift! My gift giver was BeauCouer.

Her Diana is one of the best dressed 60s girls around, so my Melody was especially happy to get a gift from her!

I got Melody' accessories, Melody's mystery, and the Our Generation Believe in Pink retro accessory set!

I don't often get the accessory sets that go with the meet outfits. (I still want an official AG coral necklace for Felicity, though).

Melody's is a super special set, though, and I knew that I needed it.




Yeah, she totally rocks it.

I took a LOT of pictures of her with her accessories in various combinations.


And here you can see them off of Melody.


I just wish that the pin was really a pin, because it is super easy to lose and difficult to take on and off. I will have to be very careful with it.

The Believe in Pink Our Generation retro accessory set is also fabulous.


It includes a soda, four curlers, a hair net, and a retro purse. I remember seeing purses like this among my grandma's belongings.


That's a lot of goodies for one small set!



I really love the soda. (See Bo under the table? He knows where the action is.)


I had just finished reading Melody's second book, so it is super perfect that now I can read her mystery! Yay!

Here are just a few more pictures of Melody:




I am so thrilled with my gift! Thank you, BeauCouer! You're the best!

Here is the blog post about the Secret Snarker gift I received last year.

Now we have to wait a whole year to do with again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...