Monday, May 10, 2021

Melody's Wardrobe: Melody's Daisy Outfit

 I was really pleased to get Melody's Daisy Outfit. It's one of my favorite outfits from her collection.

It's even cuter in person!


The dress is very nicely made. I was really pleased to see that the yellow centers of the daisies are embroidered. I had kind of expected plastic.

The pleats are nicely done.

I was also surprised to see that it has a sash that ties in the back. It's seriously cute. I hadn't seen that in online pictures.



The dress comes with knee high socks and matching T-strap Mary Janes. I was happy to see knee socks rather than tights. They are easier to take on and off. Of course, you need to be organized to not lose one.

Not to worry, I have a box dedicated to Melody's clothes and only Melody's clothes. It has all the tiny accessories in it as well, so I don't lose anything.


The color looks great on Melody. 

At $28, this dress is less expensive than many current historical AG outfits, and it's worth every penny.

2 comments:

  1. Melody has a lot of cute things in her wardrobe, but I agree that this is her cutest dress. You just can't beat daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! I even forgive it for being sleeveless.

    ReplyDelete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...