Monday, May 31, 2021

Hearts for Hearts Consuelo

 I am having the most insane good luck at the thrift store lately.

This time I found a Hearts for Hearts doll Consuelo.

Yes, she in pretty rough shape. Her hair just needs to be brushed out, I think.

Her face is marked up, and her elastic is loose.

Since these dolls have just been discontinued for the second time, there's no way she wasn't coming home with me.

I don't have any other Hearts for Hearts that have had eyes that turned purple, so she is unique in my collection.

I also don't own the outfit that she is wearing, so that's a plus as well.

I also found a porcelain doll's tea set decorated with a Christmas theme.


The Christmas theme is what sold me on it, since after all, I take doll Christmas pictures ever year and can use some new props for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...