Saturday, May 15, 2021

Laura's Little Loot Going Out of Business

 Laura's Little Loot is sadly no longer in business.

She has a few books left for sale, and I bought several. 

I thought I would give her a signal boost by sharing the rest of her stock, because these are amazing, well-made doll-sized books at fantastic prices. They are between $4- $6 each, plus shipping.

I just bought the following, so they are no longer available: Quidditch Through the Ages, Another Monster at the end of this book, Anna Karenina and the Tales of Beedle the Bard.

To purchase, e-mail her at cookieie2000@hotmail.com.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....