Saturday, January 23, 2021

123 Mulberry Street Baby Doll Dress

 This is the second time that I have made the pattern for the 123 Mulberry Street Dress.

The first time, it went really well. You can read that blog here.

This time, it didn't go quite so flawlessly.


The sleeves were too narrow, and doll hands could not fit through them.

I am not sure why this happened this time and not the last time I sewed it.

I revised the sleeve pattern a bit to be longer and wider at the wrists. They are full length instead of three quarters lengths.

It came out very cute, and I am very happy with it!


Zia wanted to make snow angels despite her bare legs.

(Yes, okay, she fell over, but it looked cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney Animator Sundress

 I made a quick sleeveless sundress for the Disney Animator dolls.  I used the pattern   Requiem Art Designs Disney Animator Toddler Basic D...