Sunday, January 31, 2021

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Civil War Dress

 My Addy has a very nice wardrobe, but she needs more clothes with long sleeves.

Winter is long and cold!

I was very happy to make the Keepers Dolly Duds Civil War Dress.


This dress looks so lush and complicated.

It is a one piece dress, but it looks like it is made of two or three different pieces.

The dress was actually easy to sew. It takes a lot of steps, but everything came together beautifully.

I would say the most difficult part for me was the sleeve cuffs. It just needed patience.

I am really happy with this dress. I want to make it in lots of different colors!

I think Addy is happy too.

I will also make the apron some day.

I would definitely recommend this pattern for sewing for Addy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney Animator Sundress

 I made a quick sleeveless sundress for the Disney Animator dolls.  I used the pattern   Requiem Art Designs Disney Animator Toddler Basic D...