Friday, January 29, 2021

Liberty Jane Oxford Square Coat

 I made another version of the Liberty Jane Oxford Square Coat

I was so pleased with how quickly and easily it came together the first time.

You can read that review here.

This time, I added some velcro so that it stays closed in the front if desired.

Once again, this pattern did not disappoint.


The coat is almost as long as the 123 Mulberry Street Baby Doll dress!

It was actually snowing when I took this picture. If you look hard, you can see the falling snow flakes.

I think Zia was happy to have a warm coat on!

This coat is on its way to be a little girl's birthday present. She says that her doll Mary has the same birthday that she has, so her grandma is going to write "To Mary" on the birthday present package.

That'll be so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney Animator Sundress

 I made a quick sleeveless sundress for the Disney Animator dolls.  I used the pattern   Requiem Art Designs Disney Animator Toddler Basic D...