Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Forties Fashion

 I made the Keepers Dolly Duds Forties Fashion pattern for Nanea.

I do love the Keepers Dolly Duds patterns. I have decided that I really need to go through and sew the patterns from this brand that I own and haven't made yet.

Anyway, I love this dress for Nanea. The colors make me think of the Hawaiian sunset.


Poor Nanea looks like she is wondering what she is doing in the snow wearing only this dress!

The little details on this dress make it feel special, but it was not too difficult to sew.

I chose to use ribbon instead of sewing fabric into a narrow tube for the decoration. 

The sleeves have very pretty decorative details.


I enjoyed making this dress, and hope to make the other view included in the pattern before too long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...