Sunday, January 17, 2021

Pattern Review: Dollhouse Designs Winter Princess Nightgown

 I made the Winter Princess Nightgown from Dollhouse Designs.

I was very pleased with this pattern. It has two sets of pattern pieces, one for woven fabric and one for knits.

I was using flannel, so I used the patterns for woven fabric.



I thought that it makes a pretty and elegant nightgown.

I used what I had on hand, but I think you can see it as  Frozen inspired nightgown fit for a princess.

It looks warm and cozy for winter nights as well.

The pattern came together easily.

I liked this pattern and may make it again. So many nightwear patterns are for knit fabrics, and I don't sew with those a lot.



This nightgown is going to be a gift for a little girl, and I hope she likes it.

I have really admired the patterns from Dollhouse Designs for a while now. I enjoyed making this pattern, and hope to make more from this designer soon.

2 comments:

Disney Animator Sundress

 I made a quick sleeveless sundress for the Disney Animator dolls.  I used the pattern   Requiem Art Designs Disney Animator Toddler Basic D...