Thursday, January 21, 2021

Keepers Dolly Duds Fifties Flair

 I have made the pattern for the Keepers Dolly Duds Fifties Flair many times.

However, I have always made View A. It's so cute and looks so impressive for the amount of effort.

This time, I made View B. 

I had these buttons shaped like rabbits, and I wanted to use them to make an Easter dress that was classically pretty instead of cutesy.

This pattern was perfect for that!


Here is one of the dresses, modeled by Kanani. I made three different dresses in different color combinations. I only took pictures of two of the dresses because of the difficulty of getting pictures at this time of the year.


Here is Miranda modeling a pink and purple version.

I am very early for Easter, but better early than late! I am very bad at doing these things on time, I'm either too early or too late.

These doll clothes are special, because the rabbit buttons that I used belonged to my grandmother, I am pretty certain. I didn't buy them, they came from the family button stash.
She would be proud to know that I used them to make doll clothes for my little cousins.

You can see other versions of this pattern that I have made here. I still think they are all gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disney Animator Sundress

 I made a quick sleeveless sundress for the Disney Animator dolls.  I used the pattern   Requiem Art Designs Disney Animator Toddler Basic D...